Trading Operations Associate - Quant Trading Team
Posted on Monday, March 20, 2023
The Quant Trading team is responsible for executing trades and managing risks associated with derivative products, such as options, futures, and swaps. The team develops and implement trading strategies to support the quantitative trading team in making informed decisions in fast-paced and complex trading environments.
The Derivatives Trading team is responsible for executing trades and managing risks associated with derivative products. The team develops and implement trading strategies to support the quantitative trading team in making informed decisions in fast-paced and complex trading environments.
About the role:
We are looking for a Trade Operations Specialist to join our trading team. You will contribute to our flow, market making and quant crypto-trading business covering crypto and FX spot and derivatives.
- Monitor the trade process and ensure efficient and smooth trading flow.
- Troubleshoot operational bottlenecks, delays, and other problems presented throughout the life cycle of a trade
- Perform funding, booking/risk, trade reconciliation and P&L attribution, and improve our automation
- Perform Post Trade Analysis and ad-hoc trade and market analysis
- Engage with developers on projects that further enhance system infrastructure
- 5+ years of working experience in the delta-1 and derivative trading business
- Think critically and strive for continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Have exposure to Python/C++/Java/or any other programming and an interest to expand your technical skills
Why we do it
Here at Crypto.com we are committed to creating an environment where internal talent is recognised and career growth and opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way.
We want everyone to feel empowered in taking ownership of their careers and openly encourage our people leaders to nurture and develop Talent within their teams and across the organisation to realise our true ambition of being here for good.
Our colleagues around the world are our biggest asset and we want our people to be able to grow their careers with us, making it easy to move internally as easily as it is to move externally.
Internal Transfer Policy click here.