Human Resources Director, North Asia
People & HR
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
Our HR team oversees and contributes at both hands-on and strategic levels to support leaders and our employees. While HR, at its core, focuses on the mindful management of the company's relationship with our employees, culture management focuses on the heartfelt aspects of the employees' relationships with the company. Our HR team consists of professionals in Business Partners and CoEs (sub functions within HR that use best practices to develop and support critical capabilities that align with the organizational priorities) e.g., Talent acquisition, HR operations, C&B, talent analytics, etc.
- This role will be responsible for day to day management of the HR function in the North Asia region
- Be a core part of the transformation, taking HR to the next level within the organization
- Assist in the organization’s people related strategy in partnership with the other people team members
- Handle HR matters autonomously with the ability to spark ideas and take them through to delivery and evaluation
- Be an integral part of the team and work closely with a high energy group of international stakeholders
- 10 + years of relevant HR generalist experience, preferably in financial services or technology space
- Solid HR foundation across all areas including HR Operations, HR Systems, Reward & Benefits, Talent Management, Employee Relations, China & other North Asia countries working practices, etc.
- Strong personal presence and credibility, complemented by excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Solution-oriented, with the ability to build relationships across cross-functional teams with diverse skill sets and experience levels
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and motivated with the ability to work successfully across many cultures
- Exceptional stakeholder management, able to work closely with the team as well as independently
- Experience in a small fast paced set up in the FinTech/high-tech arena will be beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?