VP, Product Manager
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
We are looking for a VP, Product Manager to lead the team and drive product initiatives from inception through execution. This is a unique opportunity for someone with vision to architect and manage an industry-changing platform that helps change the way we deal with money. You will be able to drive impact and launch products/features across our global footprint. You will collaborate closely with engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.
- Create and maintain the team’s roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Interview and interact with customers to build empathy, ensuring that their needs are met
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh tradeoffs that must be made
- Perform market research and analysis
- Represent the team in communication with cross-functional teams
- Manage specific features within a product line; nurture and lead Associate Product Managers
Skills and experience we're looking for;
- >10 years of product management experience in new product development/user experience/go to market strategy
- Front to back knowledge of financial markets covering trading, middle/back office, technology in either FX, Equities or Fixed Income with the ability to apply knowledge to new products and situations.
- Excellent relationship management skills with experience of working directly with clients and external partners.
- With work experience in financial services industry is an advantage
- A data-informed work style, viewed through a compassionate lens of the user
- A passion for building delightful customer-facing products and experiences
- Experience shipping and iterating on successful Software or Financial products at scale
- Demonstrated leadership, taking initiative and producing results
- The ability to collaborate well with designers, engineers, QA, Marketing, compliance, growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?