IT Network and Security Engineer, Bulgaria
Posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2023
- Assist in security administration activities including but not limited to: user provisioning, access control, endpoint management, threat prevention and networking maintenance;
- Develop and implement access control workflows;
- Handle enquiries from internal users;
- Develop and maintain documentation on network infrastructure and system security designs;
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and identify improvements on existing infrastructure & security solutions;
- Participate in infrastructure, network, and security projects;
- Provide support during non-office hour whenever needed;
- Participate as necessary in facilitating cyber security incident responses through detection and analysis phase of security operations lifecycle;
- Respond to the cyber security incidents escalated by the 24/7 monitoring team;
- Respond to cyber security incidents in compliance with the local authority / regulatory requirements;
- Assess the risk, impact, and scope of the identified security threats;
- Perform deep-dive incident analysis of various data sources by analyzing and investigating security related logs against medium-term threats and IOCs.
- General IT operations experience including but not limited to Workstation Maintenance, Routine Backup and Restoration; User Account Provisioning and Helpdesk Services will be an advantage;
- Network and/or security related certifications/qualifications will be an advantage (CCNA, AWS-CP, etc.);
- 2-3 years of hands-on IT experience in a fast-paced working environment;
- Strong commitment to personal learning and development;
- Detail minded with an analytical mindset;
- Experience in Physical Office setup will be an advantage;
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical business users;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?