Blockchain Security DevOps Engineer
Posted on Thursday, April 13, 2023
The Cybersecurity and Data Privacy team reports directly under the office of the CISO headed by Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Jason Lau (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jasonciso/) who has over 23+ years of experience in the cybersecurity space, awarded Global Top 100 CISO, and also serves on the World Economic Forum, International Association of Privacy Professionals and more. The team comprises of multiple functions from Blockchain Security, Operational Security, Security Governance and Compliance and more. We drive a culture of having a growth mindset and being humble to help everyone achieve their potential. Security and Data Privacy Compliance first strategy which has been at the core of our company.
The security team helped to drive us to be the first Crypto company worldwide to achieve ISO27001, ISO27701, ISO22301 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1 (Level 1) certifications. Extremely detailed third party attested by international audit firm SGS and achieved "Adaptive (Tier 4)” – the highest level possible for the US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework and the latest NIST Privacy Framework as well as SOC2 and many other regional certifications like the Data Protection Trust Mark.
- Maintain and support blockchain infrastructure;
- Review and propose configuration of blockchain software and network setup of nodes running the blockchain software;
- Develop deep understanding of the Blockchain technology (specifically public Blockchain);
- Develop and share with others on security threats of various blockchain technology;
- Define and maintain team continuous devops lifecycle and automation;
- Design and maintain cloud computing workload, manage cloud security posture;
- Software engineers or system administrators with an interest in blockchain/automation/infrastructure are welcomed to apply.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar discipline;
- 3 - 5 years working experiences in devops or system administration or related area, applicants with less experience will be considered for a Junior position;
- Experience in deploying in various cloud (Azure, Google, Amazon);
- Experience in building, deploying and maintaining monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, etc);
- Experience in deploying and maintaining container infrastructures (Kubernetes, docker-compose, etc);
- Experience in building, deploying and maintaining logging tools (Fluentd, ElasticSearch, Kibana, etc);
- Experience in developing and deploying infrastructure as code (Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, Ansible, etc);
- Understand basic blockchain (a plus if has experience in deploying blockchain);
- Good understanding of traditional security ops areas of expertise: Linux, Networking, Firewall, IDS/IPS;
- Able to troubleshoot and debug issues, and demonstrate a methodical approach to root cause analysis;
- Eager for constant learning from both success and failure, remaining open to change and continuous improvement;
- Enthusiastic about the future of blockchain;
- Curious and comfortable with ambiguity.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?