Assistant Treasury Manager, Stress Testing and Risk Management
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
- Design, develop and prepare stress testing models and analysis on digital asset positions
- Participate in liquidity risk management, including but not limited to new business liquidity measurement, data analysis, behavioral analysis etc.
- Perform FTP analysis and pricing methodologies
- Market risk monitoring and execution to minimize risk of positions held
- Perform liquidity forecasts and ongoing monitoring of liquidity matrices
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the reports in order to effectively communicate market, liquidity, interest and credit risk to senior management and/or committees
- Develop and maintenance of policy and procedure manuals in accordance with regulatory landscape
- Design automated systems and processes to support our fiat and digital assets processes
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, risk management, accounting, business or equivalent
- 4 to 6 years of Treasury or Risk Management experience
- Sound knowledge and experience in Stress Testing Methodology, Risk Management, ROI/FTP Methodology and Behavioral Analysis
- Solid Excel skills
- Experience with Tableau and SQL (or equivalent) is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong work ethic and ability to be productive and successful in a fast-paced environment
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?