Manager, DevOps Engineer (Blockchain)
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer in the Blockchain protocol team. You will be leading a team and involved in a number of technically challenging problems, overseeing design and coding for features. We are solving issues that have no existing solutions and require innovative ideas.
This position will focus on blockchain related functions alongside common functions in a microservices architecture. You will have the chance to be involved in every aspect of the development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation, performance optimizations to tweaking documentations right before launch.
- Build secure and reliable cloud infrastructure to monitor, detect and mitigate performance and security issues, with a focus on blockchain related systems
- System administration activities for Linux servers, which includes routine, proactive daily management of the health, stability, and availability of system infrastructure
- Automate and streamline operations and processes
- Stay up to date and follow on cosmos-sdk chain best practices
- Maintain open-source blockchain ecosystem repos
- Work closely with the blockchain engineers to influence decision making and implementation efforts
- 5+ years of work experience in devops / SRE / infratructure
- Knowledge of cryptography and security best practices
- Have an understanding of the blockchain space and blockchain technology
- Have experience managing server infrastructures with high availability requirements
- Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: Golang, Typescript, Rust
- Knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes, aws-cdk
- Proficiency in one or more of the configuration tools: ansible, puppet, chef
- Proficiency in common linux commands, shell script and CI/CD
- Experience in one or more of the public cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP
Why we do it
Here at Crypto.com we are committed to creating an environment where internal talent is recognised and career growth and opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way.
We want everyone to feel empowered in taking ownership of their careers and openly encourage our people leaders to nurture and develop Talent within their teams and across the organization to realize our true ambition of being here for good.
Our colleagues around the world are our biggest asset and we want our people to be able to grow their careers with us, making it easy to move internally as easily as it is to move externally.
Internal Transfer Policy click here.
Remarks: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?