(Senior) HR Operations Associate
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Saturday, April 22, 2023
This is an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Associate/ Senior Associate to join a fast-paced, Fintech company experiencing hyper-growth transformation. This role reports to the HR Operations Manager based in HK and is responsible for the Hong Kong and Taiwan market.
- To be responsible for performing HR operations, including but not limited to payroll and HRIS management, tax filing, benefits administration, and analysis, etc.
- Maintain HRIS and ensure all records are up-to-date and accurate.
- Support the employment cycle includes but not limited to probation and performance management, internal staff movement, and termination or exit procedure
- Be the Hong Kong work visa contact person and responsible for the whole process to confirm the enquiry of the new applications until the end of the process. Be the execution expert to handle the relocation cases as well as the visa extension cases.
- Partner with the on boarding team to host the new staff induction session
- Support HR process transformation and digitalization
- Manage the HR employment verification process
- Compile regular HR related reports for management’s review
- Handle staff enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with all internal and external parties for HR related matters.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or business-related disciplines
- 2 years of related Human Resources experience, particularly in payroll execution, preferably in sizable companies
- Well versed with Employment Ordinance and other related legislation of Hong Kong
- Proactive, responsible, well-organized, good numeric senses, detailed-mind, and hardworking team player with good communication skill
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong in Excel skills (especially v-lookup, pivot tables and advanced formulas)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese & Putonghua
- Applicants with more experience will be considered as Senior HR Associate
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?