Assistant Manager, HRBP & Projects
People & HR
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
The Assistant Manager, HRBP & Projects will support HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and work closely with our overall HR team to drive tactical and strategic solutions on enhancing the overall employee experience and workforce effectiveness, in a fast changing and dynamic environment.
This role reports to the Director, HRBP & Projects and act as a key coordinator to build and deliver all aspects of the People Agenda to achieve organizational and leadership capabilities across CDC.
This blended role provides the opportunity for a HR professional to not only build and develop extensive HR knowledge and business partnering skills, but think strategically to improve employee experience through managing global HR transformation projects. It will provide the right candidate international exposure and strategic cross-functional collaboration.
- Be part of the HRBP team to support and deliver a proactive and engaging business focused HR service to enhance overall employee experience and engagement
- Work in close partnership with HR Business Partners to learn trends on how to support the business through strategic People initiatives
- Monitor and support in HR Projects including but not limited to HR technology design and implementation, HR process design, optimisation and standardisation
- Be the “go-to” person to collect functional requirements and identify practical solutions to improve HR efficiency and/or employee experience
- Partner with the regional HR and HR Services teams to consolidate employee feedback and provide recommendation to the HR senior leadership team for continuous improvement
- Coordinate, track and monitor HR projects and change management activities
- Prepare HR regular reports for management review
- Support other ad-hoc assignments & projects as needed
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline/s
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in an agile and hyper growth environment
- Previous project management experience is highly advantageous
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Creative and tech-savvy who is willing to challenge the status quo and assumptions
- Strong business and HR acumen including creative problem solving skills and critical thinking,
- Well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
#LI-MidSenior (Mid-Senior level)
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?