Compliance Advisory Manager, Singapore
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
The Manager of Compliance Advisory will join our Hong Kong & Singapore based Product Advisory team reporting into the Compliance Advisory Director. The successful candidate will work with stakeholders to help launch Crypto.com’s Products around the world in a compliant manner and to accelerate the world's transition to cryptocurrency. Based on the candidate’s expertise and experience the role will be assigned to one of the following products groups:
- Fiat based consumer products and features;
- Crypto based consumer products and features;
- Crypto Exchange type products and features;
- DeFi based products and product features; or
- Non-Fungible Token trading.
Candidate must be a self-starter who exhibits strong passion for financial innovation.
- Support the Product, Business Functions, Engineering and Security teams in ensuring the company's new product and features are developed and deployed in a compliance manner
- Participate in Product roadmap reviews and identify new products and product offerings that may be subject to regulatory compliance
- Prepare new product risk assessments to identify regulatory compliance risks and document recommended mitigation strategies
- Engage with Compliance Officers and MLROs around the world to keep them informed of upcoming new products and product changes and to gather requirements to ensure adherence to local laws and regulation
- 5+ years of experience in financial services compliance advisory role, with a background/expertise in anti-money laundering and sanctions
- Deep regulatory knowledge, implementation experience navigating regulatory expectations of compliance programs
- Expert understanding of cryptocurrencies or a strong interest in learning
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Team lead/management experience a plus
- Software development, project management, or data science background a plus
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?