Growth Data Scientist
Sales & Business Development, Data Science
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
About the Role:
We are seeking a Data Scientist with extensive experience in CRM, excellent statistical knowledge, and a deep understanding of AI tooling to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and implementing advanced analytics models to improve customer engagement, increase revenue, and enhance customer experience.
The role requires a highly skilled individual who can extract insights from large datasets, develop predictive models, and communicate results to business stakeholders.
- Develop and implement advanced analytics models that optimize customer engagement, increase revenue, and improve customer experience
- Analyze large datasets and extract insights using statistical techniques such as regression analysis, cluster analysis, and build effective dashboards for business stakeholders
- Develop predictive models and machine learning algorithms to improve customer segmentation, product recommendations, and customer churn prediction etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement data-driven solutions that address business needs
- Utilize CRM tools and data to develop actionable insights and recommendations to drive business growth
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in data science and AI tooling and identify opportunities to improve business processes and operations
- Communicate results and insights to business stakeholders and provide recommendations for future strategies and initiatives
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience in data science, with a strong statistical knowledge
- Bachelor/ Master's degree in a quantitative field, such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, or data science
- Experience using statistical techniques to analyze large datasets
- Expertise in machine learning algorithms, including regression analysis, decision trees, and neural networks
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, and SQL
- (Good to have) Proficiency in Tableau
- (Good to have) Experience working with CRM tools and data, such as Salesforce, Dynamics, or HubSpot
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to develop innovative solutions to complex business challenges
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?