Manual Quality Assurance Engineer (Mid Level)
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
- Develop and execute test plans and Manual test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through Manual.
- Estimate test efforts, analyse and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA Activities.
- Develop/Maintain and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by the organization to maintain a high quality bar.
- Work with Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Execute and manage test cases and results, report on test and defect metrics.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot Manual test scenarios across our systems.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test Manual solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Contribute to the building of a Continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes;
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace.
- Experience with mobile and web testing and test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Experience in working with different frameworks like TestNG, Appium, Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Design and development skills in Java and/or Python.
- Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts.
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Some knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using CircleCI.
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred. Ability to work across Windows, Linux is a plus.
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- English speaking
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?