Blockchain Analyst (Financial Intelligence Unit), UAE
IT, Accounting & Finance
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
The Blockchain Analyst will report to the Sr. Manager, Financial Crimes. The Blockchain Analyst assists with various assignments supporting the Compliance Program of the Company.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct complex investigations into cases that are referred as part of the overall escalation process;
- Conduct proactive blockchain-based investigations;
- Produce briefs and reports on a range of issues:
- Synthesize data derived from other sources into long-form analysis;
- Provide training and support to other analysts on the U.S. Financial Crimes Team;
- Maintain proficiency in all aspects of BSA/AML compliance;
- Attend BSA training as assigned by the Compliance Officer.
- Advanced proficiency in blockchain-based investigations, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Nuanced understanding of blockchain technology;
- In-depth knowledge of BSA/AML regulations;
- Experience conducting complex investigations that involve multiple sources of data;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Relevant certifications or coursework
- Experience conducting open source research/OSINT
- Familiarity with the modus operandi of threat actors operating in the cryptocurrency space
- Proficiency in a second language
Preferred Skills & Experience
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?