Financial Crimes Analyst, Americas
IT, Accounting & Finance
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
The America’s Financial Crimes Analyst will report to the America’s Financial Crimes Manager, who reports to the Head of Regulatory Affairs and Compliance - the Americas. The Financial Crimes Analyst assists with various assignments supporting the Compliance Program of the Company. In this role, you will:
- Ensure compliance with current AML and Sanctions regulations, and other relevant legislation
- Conduct account investigations and research in an effort to address any account irregularities and determine whether a SAR filing is warranted.
- Maintain proficiency in all aspects of BSA/AML compliance; attend BSA training as assigned by the Compliance Officer.
- Review and investigate potential matches against sanctions and CFT lists and ensure proper procedures are followed as appropriate.
- Prepare and submit all Virtual Currency Transaction Reports, as appropriate.
- Review OFAC potential hits.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of BSA/AML regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a BSA/AML analyst.
- Basic understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- Skilled at monitoring, reviewing, and analyzing account activity in order to identify unusual or suspicious activity.
- Familiarity with Financial Institutions (banks, fintech, etc.) operations in general.
- Self-motivated, dependable, adaptable, and detail-oriented individual with analytical, writing, and organizational skills required.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret Federal and State banking regulations related to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Basic computer skills (spreadsheet and word processing).
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels within the Company.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be a self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
See more open positions at Crypto.com
Something looks off?