Posted on Monday, June 5, 2023
- Provide solutions for db instances' migration (e.g. upgrading db instances without any downtime), also across different regions.
- Review sql statements for rapid db schema migrations' tasks
- Redesign db schema inside existing db instances w.f.t. the existing applications
- Manage db instances' parameters to provide fast query responses - Provide proactive and reactive data management support.
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards.
- Perform tests and evaluations to ensure db stability, data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and update versions when required.
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification.
- Excellent knowledges with Postgresql DB + MySQL DB - Proven working experience as a Database Administrator.
- Hands-on experience with database standards.
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL statements.
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding.
- Familiar to use official client command line (e.g. psql) to access to the db instances.
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- Understand AWS RDS instances will be an advantage.
- Familiar with Redis / MongoDB / Elasticsearch will be an advantage.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.