Trade Operation Analyst/ Associate (Listing)
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
The Quant Trading team is responsible for executing trades and managing risks associated with derivative products, such as options, futures, and swaps. The team develops and implement trading strategies to support the quantitative trading team in making informed decisions in fast-paced and complex trading environments.
About the role:
We are looking for an Operation (Listing) Analyst/Associate to join our Quant Trading team. You will be responsible for managing the listing of cryptocurrencies on behalf of the Trading team. You will communicate across different teams to make sure the listings are done within schedule and in line with the strategic aims. A high-level cross teamwork and engagement with stakeholders such as middle to senior management, Product Ops and Finance in the region is expected.
- Manage aspects of the listing process on App and Exchange that are responsible by Trading team
- Communicate with traders / ops / developers on any trading impacts due to the cryptocurrency listing
- Liaise with cross-divisional teams (Traders / Developers / Product Ops / Finance) to ensure overall Listing process is smooth
- Provide appropriate summary of listing status and report outstanding issues to Trading desks
- Manage listing timeline, quality, identify and escalate potential issues
- Work with different teams for other BAU / Operational tasks
- Help manage projects, including managing project timeline, preparing project status updates and reports, managing Jiras and ensuring successful delivery of projects within timeline
- Be flexible on working across on different time zones
- Own the tasks / projects from start to delivery
- Degree in Computer Science / Finance / Business / Quant related disciplines
- Graduate with 1-2 years of working experience in Operations, preferably gained from Banking / Brokerage / FinTech industry
- Good understanding of financial products, trading lifecycle, database and system architecture
- Excellent skills in requirement analysis and business documentation writing
- Familiar with SDLC and the use of Jira as a project documentation / collaboration tool
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodologyStrong interpersonal and communication skills, stakeholder management
- Self starter and fast learnerStrong interest in trading, financial products and cryptocurrency industry
- Proficiency in both written/spoken English and Mandarin. Cantonese is a plus.