Product Designer - Innovation Lab
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Our Product Management team drives product initiatives from inception through execution, makes impacts and launches products/features across our global footprint. We collaborate closely with engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.
We are seeking a highly skilled and creative product designer to join our team. As a product designer you will be responsible for crafting high quality concepts, wireframes, prototypes and visual design across the entire customer journey to develop impactful products.
- Craft design process from conception to launch in collaboration with engineers, product managers, and business owners that identify user needs, define product and roadmap strategy
- Develop wireframe, prototypes, and low/high-fidelity visual design to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively
- Conduct users research and produce data-driven solutions
- Develop user journey maps, user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes based on business requirements and user experience in mind
- Present and communicate design direction, decisions, and rationale to other teams
- Run and facilitate user research activities, including 1:1 user interviews, focus groups or usability tests
- You have 3-5 years of experience working as a product designer on digital products
- Experience working with product design tools like Figma and Sketch
- You have solved complex problems and have a solid understanding of user-centered design and UX principles
- You demonstrate product vision and use data and experimentation to provide product direction.
- You’re excellent at articulating design decisions, presenting to clients or stakeholders
- You demonstrate solid leadership skills and an ability to develop strong partnerships with product managers and engineers
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.