Product Design Manager
Posted on Monday, June 19, 2023
The product design team turns complex problems into simple, elegant, and engaging customer journeys for web and mobile experiences. The team is responsible for design at each stage of the project - from user research and wireframes to final visual specifications
Crypto.com is seeking an experienced Product Design Manager to join our design team. This manager will have a significant impact on our business as they will manage one of our core products. As a product designer manager on our team, you will be crafting high quality concepts, wireframes, prototypes and visual design across the entire customer journey and contribute to our design culture.
The role will report into the design team director and have the opportunity to work closely with them on larger product enhancements as well as many other project initiatives.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, stakeholders and other teams members to deliver end-to-end product experiences
- Produce data-driven design solutions ties in with market needs and customer preferences
- Present and communicate design direction, decisions, and rationale to wider team
- Contribute to help maintain the design system, identify new product improvement opportunities
- Help facilitate user research activities, including 1:1 user interviews, focus groups or usability tests
- Design consistently following our brand style across all products and pushing the boundaries
- Benchmark design best practices to elevate Product Design Team. Mentor and grow junior Product Designers
- 6+ years of experience designing digital products/services2+ years of experience in managing a team of designers
- Strong organisational, problem identification and decision making skills
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Hands on experience working with in-house product design teams
- An understanding of design quality and product strategy
- An understanding of the design and product lifecycle / development process. Fluency in Figma and other design prototyping tools
- Open minded, eager to learn and adaptable
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.