Digital Designer/Senior Digital Designer
Posted on Monday, July 3, 2023
Our marketing team builds large-scale initiatives that are seen by millions of people around the globe and has the opportunity to set the trend, work in an agile environment and participate in forming strategic partnerships.
About the role:
As a Digital Designer at Crypto.com, you will play a crucial role as a key member of our Creative Studio, responsible for creating world-class visual designs that promote our products. From designing impactful visuals to showcasing your craft in the smallest of details, you will have the opportunity to showcase your creativity across various mediums.
We are seeking an independent and versatile talent who can seamlessly transition between graphics, motion design, short videos, and more to create impactful and engaging visual content. We are seeking a candidate who breathes and lives crypto. If you are passionate about Crypto.com's mission to drive the world's transition to cryptocurrency, we want you on our team.
- Create first class still and motion graphics to showcase and advertise our products for a wide range of channels (Twitter, IG, Facebook, YouTube etc.)
- From ideation to implementation, you will deep-dive into exploring visual executions, and communicate design directions, decisions, and rationale to the teams.
- Work closely with the art / creative director, marketing team and studio manager to build all materials Crypto.com needs
- Maintaining a consistent brand look & feel for all visual communications across multiple channels, while proactively evolving the design all the time.
- 3+ years of experience working in a creative agency or design studio, preferably with a background in digital agencies.
- An online portfolio showcasing your design and conceptual abilities.
- Solid product marketing and brand building experiences
- A fast learner with a "get things done" attitude.
- Strong determination to create top-notch content with excellent design aesthetics, attention to detail, and the ability to captivate audiences visually.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic software.
- Humble and open to embracing better ideas from others, eager to improve and open to challenges and possibilities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage conflicting requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Crypto enthusiast with a deep understanding of the market dynamics.
- Strong command of spoken English.
- Able to edit video and create motion graphics? Advantage!
- Have illustration skills ? Advantage!
- Experienced using Figma? Definitely an Advantage!
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.