Product Motion Designer
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
The product design team turns complex problems into simple, elegant, and engaging customer journeys for web and mobile experiences. The team is responsible for design at each stage of the project - from user research and wireframes to final visual specifications
As the Product Designer - Motion Graphics, you will work on illustrations that will be showcased in our Products to help our users to better understand new features and/or guide them through our platforms.
- Create engaging and purposeful still and motion graphics for Crypto.com Products. To help users to engage and understand the new features or work as an aid for them to complete their actions on our products.
- Create still and motion graphics to tell compelling stories through unique creative assets and visual interactions.
- Create UI/Web design animation mock ups
- Collaborate with our Product Designers, Product Managers to deliver outputs
- Understanding and actualising ideas from product managers and product designers
- Work closely with our counterparts in Creative and Brand team to ensure cohesiveness across the crypto.com visuals
- Communicate design direction and decision to our Design Leads , Designers and other stakeholders
- Contribute to help maintain the design system, identify new visual elements within our design system
- A solid understanding of what makes a great still and motion graphics and the skill to execute it (strong foundational illustration skills, colour theory and composition, translate ideas to bit size content)
- 4+ years of experience designing engaging illustrations and interactions on digital products in digital agency background
- A portfolio of work that contains examples as a Motion Designer, Illustrator, Graphic Designer for digital products. A strong demo reel.
- Experienced in working with iOS and Android and understanding the limitations while designing still and motion graphics.
- Experience working with LottieFiles
- Solid understanding of human-centered design
- Attention to detail, mastery of your craft: Illustration and motion trends, tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (ie. After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Fluency in Figma
- Must be a self-starter
- Open minded, eager to learn
Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.