Product Marketing Coordinator, Listings and Trading
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Our marketing team builds large-scale initiatives that are seen by millions of people around the globe and has the opportunity to set the trend, work in an agile environment and participate in forming strategic partnerships.
About the role:
Are you a passionate marketing coordinator with a deep understanding of crypto trading? Want to join one of the most dominant companies in the industry and play an important part in accelerating the world’s transition to cryptocurrency? Are you passionate about developing marketing campaigns for crypto exchanges? We have the perfect job for you!
As the Product Marketing Coordinator, you will work in close collaboration with numerous internal stakeholders in Product, Operations, Engineering, Compliance, Marketing and more to develop and manage marketing for listings and trading-related activities across key products including Crypto.com App, Exchange and DeFi Wallet.
- Work closely with your partners in the Product and Operations team, as the primary marketing voice for listings and trading-related activities across key Crypto.com products. You’re expected to stay one step ahead on token trends, trader insights/sentiment and the broader market environment impacting product initiatives.
- Work with internal stakeholders to coordinate listing and trading-related marketing activities that resonate with the target audiences in markets across the world
- Support marketing activities to drive trading volume across App, Exchange and DeFi such as promotions, trading competition, lucky draw, games, etc
- Be responsible for the day-to-day listings and product communications to users, ensuring we’re communicating in a consistent manner.
- Handle the regular measurement and analysis of agreed-upon goals.
- Coordinate efforts across a multi-functional marketing team including brand, community, PR, social media, content, and research to know and engage with relevant audiences on relevant marketing platforms
- Develop a deep understanding of the global crypto industry and regional listing trends; make appropriate recommendations proactively
- 1+ years of marketing experience
- Strong passion and belief for the cryptocurrency space
- Comfortable working under pressure and a fast-moving environment
- Attention to detail, structured thinker with project management skills
- Proven track record supporting and executing successful marketing campaigns at both a local and global level
- Be an effective self-starter with the ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in marketing or related discipline
- Proven working experience in marketing, ideally in crypto exchange/app
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.