Freelance Translator (Brazilian Portuguese) - Product Localization
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
- Weekly workload is 2-10 hours per week
- Translate/ Review UI, marketing materials, help articles and research reports
- Perform LQA for Crypto.com App and Exchange platform
- Maintain glossary and style guide as required
- Fix linguistic bugs as required
- Chinese (Traditional & Simplified)
- Canadian French
- Native speaker with a high level of proficiency in English is a must
- Min. 3 years of experience in localization as a translator, reviewer or editor
- Great understanding of grammar, excellent language skills
- Strong knowledge of Fintech, cryptocurrency, DeFi, and Blockchain
- Extremely detail oriented, as accuracy is required in performing all functions
- Responsive and flexible, able to meet quick turnaround time
- Last but not least, we are looking for candidates who are interested and passionate about our products
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.