Growth Analytics & Automation Lead
Sales & Business Development, Data Science
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Growth Analytics and Automation Lead to spearhead our analytics and automation initiatives within the Growth Team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in data analytics & reporting, event measurement & tracking, data science, and automation. This role will lead a team of analysts to drive data-driven decision-making and optimize our growth strategies.
- Lead, mentor, and develop a team of data analysts, ensuring high-quality deliverables and timely execution.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and innovation within the team.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of comprehensive reporting dashboards to track key growth metrics.
- Analyze complex data sets to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities.
- Ensure accurate tracking of all growth-related metrics across various platforms and tools.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure data integrity and consistency.
- Drive the application of data science techniques to uncover insights and inform growth strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions.
- Identify opportunities for automation within the growth and analytics processes.
- Lead the design and implementation of automation solutions to streamline operations and improve efficiency.
Leadership & Team Management:
Data Analytics & Reporting:
Tracking & Data Management:
Data Science Initiatives:
Automation & Process Improvement:
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in data analytics, with a proven track record in a leadership role.
- Experience in the domain of growth/marketing is highly desirable.
- Strong proficiency in data analytics tools (e.g., SQL, Python, R) and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
- Experience with automation tools and platforms, such as Appsflyer, Segment, Google Analytics etc.
- Passionate about using data technology and knowledge to solve real life problems.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.