Project Manager (Card)
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
Our Product Management team drives product initiatives from inception through execution, makes impacts and launches products/features across our global footprint. We collaborate closely with engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will join our core team, working to help launch Crypto.com products in new markets and accelerating the world's transition to cryptocurrency. Candidate must be a self-starter who exhibits a strong passion for driving projects, managing the delivery timeline and being accountable for product launches in various markets.
- Identify the most appropriate way to launch in a new country and manage the process end-to-end which includes critical stakeholder management and understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Be accountable for designing an achievable timeline and the delivery of the product into market
- Manage and improve relationships with business partners/ vendors (card schemes, issuers, acquirers etc.) to work out the best solution and commercial agreements for Crypto.com
- Obtain a detailed understanding of the product and help execute enhancements that aim at improving Crypto.com's market penetration, usage and profitability
- Lead cross-regional and cross-functional project teams
- Keep updated on current trends, competitors and developments in both the crypto and financial market
- 3-5 years of project management or consulting experience with exposure to banking, payment companies or FinTech
- Card or payment experience preferred
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
- Be able to work collaboratively and constructively in a team environment
- Highly organized and excellent presentation to represent self and Crypto.com
- Diligent and open to learning new things
- Bring humility to your work and how you work with others
- Good aptitude for understanding technical concepts and applying them is preferred
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.