OTC Sales Trader, EMEA
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
The institutional sales team provides an opportunity for you to take ownership and build your institutional/highnet worth clientele. You will be a part of an exciting journey from onboarding a client to their first crypto instrument, to customizing a crypto product for your client that the market has never seen before. If you're in our operations team, you'll have a diverse scope working with stakeholders such as sales traders, account managers and sales managers and be part of scaling up our expanding infrastructure.
· Responsible for developing counter-party relationships in the OTC space with large institutions Family Offices, Trad-fi Props, Banks, Exchanges, Brokers, VC’s, Hedge Funds, Propriety Trading firms and UHNW clients
· Execute and match large block trades within the market
· Developing and contributing OTC sales strategies then guiding and driving the team on how to approach those strategies
· Building various risk, hedging, trading strategies along with Head of Execution services
· Work closely with clients on building customized trade strategies and assist in execution
· Prepared KYC program with compliance team to onboard overseas/domestic OTC clients.
· Work closely with legal team in order to prepare Sales and Purchase Agreement, also making sure all processes are conducted within legal frame
· Build up relationships with 3rd party vendors (banks etc) to set up credit lines
Background and Experience
· Crypto OTC experience working within a crypto exchange (ideal)
· Exposure to managing multicultural relationships with institutions
· Demonstrable track record of building and/ or managing a sales team
· Passionate about Cryptocurrency
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.