Analyst, Growth Strategy & Operations
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Taipei City, Taiwan
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
As an Analyst in our Growth Strategy and Operations team, you will play a critical role in driving our expansion into new markets and launching innovative products. Leveraging your strong data skills and market knowledge, you will conduct thorough internal and external research to assess market sizes and identify lucrative opportunities. Your insights will directly influence our strategic decisions, helping us to stay ahead of the curve and deliver unparalleled value to our users
- Product and Market Launch: Lead initiatives to analyze new market landscapes and customer segments, ensuring successful product launches and market entries.
- Market Research: Conduct extensive external and internal research to understand market sizes, trends, and customer needs. Translate findings into actionable strategies.
- Data Analysis: Utilize your data skills to systematically handle large datasets, drawing insights to inform growth and operational strategies.
- Strategic Planning: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to devise robust plans for market penetration and product innovation.
- Performance Tracking: Develop and monitor key performance indicators to evaluate the success of product launches and market entry strategies.
- Recommendations: Provide data-driven recommendations to optimize existing strategies and uncover new growth opportunities.
- Stakeholder Communication: Effectively communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in growth strategy, operations, analytics, or a related role, preferably in the fintech sector.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools (e.g., SQL, Python, R) and BI tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
- Demonstrated ability to handle large datasets systematically and draw meaningful insights.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proven track record in driving successful product launches and market entries.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex data findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with the crypto industry and mobile app ecosystem.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.