Risk Systems Analyst, Bulgaria
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Be responsible for the analysis of fraud and money- laundering trends and patterns, providing consumable and practical business intelligence;
- Play a role in fraud detection and prevention, providing insights and suggestions onto the best methods for risk management;
- Analyze proposed new business products and markets to identify new risks and make recommendations on how to manage them;
- Ensure effective utilization of resources and risk systems to proactively prevent and detect fraud and money laundering activities in order to minimize financial losses and reputational risks;
- Participate in the development of financial crime rules to detect and prevent fraud and money-laundering;
- Recommend and implement adequate and efficient systems and processes to ensure that robust fraud detection and verification mechanisms are in place in accordance with the overall Risk strategy;
- Conduct post-fraud analysis to determine gaps in current controls;
- Offer guidance and share expertise with other members of the Risk Management department;
- Be responsible for the quality and content of weekly and monthly reporting;
- Establish and maintain effective communication networks with key stakeholders, business partners and peers;
- Work closely with Risk Management teams- Risk Analytics and Projects team, Investigations, Chargeback management team as well as Risk dedicated product owners;
- Support risk related projects, suggest and spearhead vendor solution pilots, and co-ordinate initiatives to automate manual processes;
- Ensure that the company's risk solutions are robust, efficient and compliant with laws and regulations of the relevant jurisdictions;
- Participates in inspections by banking partners, regulators & other external partners;
- Deal with transaction routing management while keeping the relevant KPIs within the thresholds set by the team;
- Participate in all stages of the new acquirers integration and management;
- Perform other duties as required as well as ad hoc projects - lead and/or participation in business unit projects.
- Reporting and data bases knowledge/experience is mandatory;
- The analyst should preferably have basic knowledge of the applicable legislation in the field of fintech business – payment instruments and e-money issuers, etc;
- They must have a reasonable understanding of the Company’s business, its technical, financial and organizational structure;
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ecellent organizational skills, decision making skills, effective problem solving skills, as well as skills to work independently and in a team;
- Act with integrity, initiative, perseverance, discretion, ability for respect the personal dignity and rights of each employee;
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.