Sales Operations Specialist - Crystal Blockchain (Remote)
Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities.
Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward.
To learn more, visit:
We are looking for a talented person who is passionate about blockchain based business applications. He/she will provide operational support services to the Sales Department. Sales Coordinator will work in close cooperation with sales to maintain efficient business processes. The successful candidate is a highly detailed, organised and persistent person with the ability to push and get things done.
More details: crystalblockchain.com
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting key sales discipline processes to ensure all business activities run efficiently, meet planning, sales cycle, revenue targets;
- Communicating with Account Executives and Solution Sellers on customer planning, sales strategies and everyday sales-related activities;
- Supporting the business, providing ongoing business-critical insights to Top management to drive business and operational improvements;
- Managing and driving mutual gain approach within the team;
- Ensuring execution of local/regional/corporate strategies and alignment of these strategies with account planning efforts and execution of these plans in the team;
- Maintaining, evolving and running the reporting infrastructure (internal information systems).
- Higher education;
- Advanced Salesforce skills;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel;
- Strong operations and coordination experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Analytical mind and attention to detail;
- Professional and service minded approach;
- Good relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload;
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and deadlines.
Something looks off?