Senior Management Accountant - Crystal Blockchain (Remote)
Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities.
Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward.
To learn more, visit:
Crystal Blockchain is a SaaS technology company which is determined by a high degree of personal responsibility for efficacy and efficiency. We are seeking a Senior Management Accountant to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records;
- Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization;
- Maintain meticulous records of outstanding payables;
- Ensure the accuracy of organization’s financial documents for payment, auditing and tax purposes;
- Prepare various A/P reports such as Aging, Weekly Payment Run, VAT report and other reports as required;
- Process due invoices for payments and ensure they are paid in a timely and accurate manner;
- Protect businesses against unintentional overpayment;
- Set up new vendors in the system; create and close Purchase Orders, monitor statuses of all Purchase Orders created in the system to ensure costs are accounted in proper accounting period;
- Perform a full cycle of accounts payable;
- Review vendor invoices against purchase orders, prices, terms of payment in accordance with vendor agreements;
- Maintain the billing system;
- Generate invoices and account statements;
- Perform account reconciliations;
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records;
- Produce monthly financial and management reports;
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or enquiries;
- Assist in general financial management and analysis;
- Prepare payment documents in online-banking system;
- Other banking and treasury activities as required;
Month end close:
- Perform reconciliations for balance sheet accounts;
- Own the Month End process – Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures to agreed timeline and consolidation of the group for reporting;
- Take active part in month/year close process through thorough detailed review of Vendor balances, as well as review of IS and BS of designated subsidiaries;
- Work with outsource providers to ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates;
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions;
- Work with outsource to ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices;
- Facilitate audits by providing records and documentation to auditors;
- Perform other duties as assigned;
- Assist in management and statutory reporting;
- Prepare and review weekly salesforce reports;
- At least 2+ Years PQE ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifications;
- Internal customer orientation, with proven experience of facilitating informed decision making;
- Positive attitude and keen to learn;
- Good understanding of financial transactions including double entry bookkeeping;
- Methodical, accurate and able to meet deadlines;
- Advanced and proficient experience using Excel including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups and basic formulas;
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment;
- Enjoy the challenge of ad-hoc projects.
Something looks off?