Associate - Digital Assets Crypto Regulation Advisory Services (Remote)
Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities.
Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward.
To learn more, visit:
Crystal Blockchain is a SaaS technology company which is determined by a high degree of personal responsibility for efficacy and efficiency. We are seeking an Associate – Digital Assets Crypto Regulation Advisory Services to join our team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and fast learning crypto compliance professional with a passion for cryptocurrencies and digital assets to join our Crypto Regulatory Advisory team to help us accelerate our exciting new go-to-market propositions.
The role is remote, there is no limitation to specific location as long as you are based in Europe. At Crystal Blockchain we support globally minded team players and we do highly encourage diversity in our teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and leading multiple Digital Asset Risk & Regulatory engagements across key clients (e.g. Custodians, Sell-Side & Buy-Side firms, Crypto native firms);
- Leading support of ongoing client relationships, including development of relationships with new clients, advising on crypto regulation and drafting policies;
- Develop and build a pipeline of work, identifying potential opportunities;
- Take initiation and ownership of our training program, helping to innovate our current content andassisting in designing and delivering exceptional virtual and onsite training globally;
- Monitor and evaluate US, EU, UK and international legislation and policies in digital assets, cryptocurrencies, Stablecoins and financial services;
- Conduct research, collect data and produce reports on the qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Collaborate with product and business development, marketing specialists and designers to quickly draft engaging content pieces that enhance the visibility of Crystal and our products;
- Research topics, such as specific personas, industries and technologies, and use our resources to create copy that speaks authentically to our audiences.
- Master's degree in a related field preferred (e.g. Law, International Public Policy);
- Fluency in English is a must; knowledge of other foreign languages would be a plus;
- Consulting background with experience in financial crime, compliance and digital assets risk team as part of a professional services firm (Big 4 ideally);
- A strong understanding of the risk & regulatory considerations of large financial institutions & intermediaries;
- You have an interest in cryptocurrency technology, and have a strong curiosity and hunger to learn new tech trends and develop industry leading expertise;
- Working knowledge of the legal and regulatory aspects affecting policies;
- Exceptional team player with a strong ability to contribute positively to a team environment;
- Able to work in a remote-first environment that is fast and fluid;
- Being proactive and taking initiative.