Crypto Policy Analyst, Fellow Internship (Remote)
Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities.
Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward.
To learn more, visit:
Crystal Blockchain is a SaaS technology company which is determined by a high degree of personal responsibility for efficacy and efficiency. We are seeking an Crypto Policy Analysis Intern to join our team.
We are looking for a highly motivated and fast learning crypto regulatory fellow and researcher with a passion for cryptocurrencies and digital assets to join our Compliance & Regulatory Affairs team.
Depending on the experience, the position is ideal for an internship of 6 months and following the performance review it can be extended.
The role is remote, there is no limitation to specific location. At Crystal Blockchain we support globally minded team players and we do highly encourage diversity in our teams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor and evaluate international legislation and policies (including but not limited to US, EU, UK, APAC) in digital assets, cryptocurrencies, Stablecoins and crypto compliance field.
- Conduct research, collect data and produce reports and publications on the qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Handle inquiries, manage action plans, and assist with preparation and dissemination of communications across teams.
- Manage Crystal Community Platform, engaging with Crystal customers, partners and external organizations.
- Take initiation and ownership of our training program, helping to innovate our current content & assisting in designing and delivering exceptional virtual & onsite training globally.
- Collaborate with product and business development, marketing specialists and designers to quickly draft engaging content pieces that enhance the visibility of Crystal and our products.
- Research topics, such as specific personas, industries and technologies, and use our resources to create copy that speaks authentically to our audiences.
- Fluency in English is a must; knowledge of other foreign languages would be a plus.
- Master's degree in Law, Political Science or International Affairs.
- You have an interest in cryptocurrency technology and financial crime, have a strong curiosity and hunger to learn new tech trends and develop industry leading expertise.
- Working knowledge of the legal and regulatory aspects affecting policies.
- Exceptional team player with a strong ability to contribute positively to a team environment.
- Able to work in a remote-first environment that is fast and fluid.
- Knowledge of foreign languages would be a plus Being proactive and taking initiative.
- Demonstrated track record in creating content specific to crypto sector and project management.