QA Manual Engineer, Crystal (remote)
Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities.
Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward.
To learn more, visit:
We are looking for a talented Manual QA Engineer to join Crystal team.
More details: crystalblockchain.com
- Analyse and improve project requirements.
- Create and maintain test documentation.
- Perform functional, smoke and regression testing for both UI and API.
- Work closely with developers, BAs, designers etc.
- 2-3+ years of experience in QC.
- Good understanding of QA processes and software development lifecycle.
- Strong web application testing experience.
- Solid understanding of Web related technologies: HTTP, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS.
- Proven experience of REST API testing.
- Good SQL knowledge.
- Experience with bug tracking systems and test management tool(s).
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation (test plan, test cases, checklists, etc).
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- At least intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Any experience in Automation QA or willing to get some.
- CI/CD processes experience.