User (UX) Researcher - Cryptocurrency Focus (Remote)
Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities.
Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward.
To learn more, visit:
We are actively seeking a User Researcher with crypto native experience to take our products to the next level. This role involves understanding user needs, conducting comprehensive research, and sharing actionable insights with our product and development teams.
- Research Strategy & Planning
- Establish user experience (UX) research practices within the team.
- Determine the type of study most appropriate to target desired information.
- Translate goals into research questions and develop research plans.
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research
- Conduct user interviews, usability tests, heuristic evaluations, and surveys to gain insights.
- Produce qualitative exploratory research and market research.
- Innovation & Process Improvement
- Continually improve and innovate the team’s practices to generate clear and valuable findings.
- Conduct primary and secondary design research in collaboration with UX, UI, and product teams.
- Analysis & Communication
- Prepare and present a synthesis of research findings to various stakeholders.
- Guide the team to adopt inclusive practices and apply insights to deliver accessible services.
- Collaboration & Consulting
- Collaborate extensively with product managers, designers, and engineers.
- Consult and collaborate with various product development teams to embed user-centred design practices into an agile workflow.
- Industry Monitoring
- Monitor and analyse industry trends in blockchain and cryptocurrency to inform product strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in UX Design, Psychology, or a related field.
- 4 - 6 years of research experience with a focus on Design Research.
- Proficiency in both qualitative and quantitative research methods, including running moderated and unmoderated user testing sessions.
- Proficient in user experience (UX) processes and familiar with user testing platforms.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Experience in the crypto native environment, including foundational knowledge of crypto products such as staking, DeFi, etc.
- Understanding of digital platform usability principles with a portfolio to demonstrate it.
- Experience working in an Agile Team.