Python Developer (Remote)
Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities.
Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward.
To learn more, visit:
We are looking for a talented Mid Python Engineer to join our team.
More details: crystalblockchain.com
Duties and responsibilities:
- Choose technologies for backend development;
- End-to-end feature designing and implementation;
- Code, debug, test and deliver features and improvements in a continuous manner;
- Provide code review, assistance and feedback for other team members;
- Refactor code as necessary;
- 2+ years commercial experience in developing backend services and API for Web or Mobile Apps;
- Software architecture skills. Strong knowledge of Python programming language;
- Experience in PostgreSQL database system;
- Experience with a Flask framework;
- Knowledge of Unit Testing principles;
- Experience in developing service-oriented solutions;
- Understanding of the process of integration with external services.
Would be a plus:
- DevOps skills for working in development environment;
- Practical experience in big data; Experience with NoSQL, key-value and other storages;
- Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies;
- Experience with distributed systems, like cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies;