Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory Analyst - Cyber (Summer/Fall 2024, Winter 2025)
l Advisory Analyst – Cyber
You have the power to transform Cyber. From cloud to quantum to 5G, be at the forefront of tackling the latest Cyber and Strategic Risk challenges with the resources, training, and inclusive team you need to get the job done. We’re looking for the bold, the curious, the restless, who want to help build innovative solutions for a more secure world.
Join our team of proven problem solvers, architects and engineers leading the charge. We offer health and wellness benefits, including a dynamic and flexible work environment. Become part of a leading tech and professional services business recognized on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work for” list for 21 years.
Work You’ll Do
As a Cyber Analyst, you’ll work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help forge organizational constructs, architect and implement cyber solutions, and solve for some of today’s toughest cyber challenges so that our clients can achieve their business objectives and manage operational risk. You’ll build on your foundations in Engineering, Information Technology and Business to design and implement business-aligned cyber risk management programs with processes and solutions that integrate strategy, risk, legal, and regulatory components.
Specific areas of work could include:
- Developing cyber programs in line with strategic objectives and risk appetite
- Assessing the full spectrum of cyber program capabilities to identify improvement opportunities
- Deploying processes and technologies to address regulatory, privacy, and data management risks
- Helping to improve application security and apply controls to mitigate business risk
- Providing end-to-end Cloud security solutions to enable secure digital transformation
- Managing system and software vulnerabilities
- Establishing methods for securing connected or “smart” devices
- Developing advanced cyber monitoring and security analytics solutions
- Establishing cyber crisis management capabilities
- Designing and delivering business-focused cyber wargames to prepare our clients with advanced techniques for responding to continually evolving cyber-attacks
- Providing cyber forensics and incident response support
- Support the Emerging Technology team with technical documentation, analysis, and reporting on cybersecurity risk in Manufacturing, Connected Products, and 5G
Regardless of project type, your work may require:
- Ability and interest to explore and learn new and emerging technologies
- Ability to work hands on engagements with the latest technology
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills essential to interacting with clients and teams
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/ responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate across Deloitte team members and client stakeholders
- Ability to identify, learn, understand, and implement new concepts and frameworks
- Ability to manage own personal and professional development; seek opportunities for professional growth and expansion of consulting skills and experience
We are the restless. Always looking to do what’s next now. A lot of people might talk about the future, but we’re the ones building it. Deloitte Cyber & Strategic Risk helps organizations navigate a variety of risks to lead in the marketplace and disrupt through innovation. The insights of our professionals, combined with our specialized products and services, help clients learn how to confidently embrace complexity and leverage their position of strength to accelerate performance.
The result is a dynamic environment for cyber professionals. We work with the leading software and technology companies in the security and business space. We go well beyond strategy to cover implementation, testing, and managing. And we’re doing all of that in the face of daunting challenges and in support of vital imperatives for Deloitte and its clients. As a part of the Deloitte team, you won’t just be working in cyber, you’ll be working at the leading edge of cyber.
Learn more about Deloitte Cyber.
- Bachelor or Master of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in cybersecurity, computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Strong academic track record (GPA of 3.2 preferred)
- Relevant work experience or work experience in a professional environment (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York City, and Washington State, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York City, and Washington State and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $80,000 to $90,000.Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?