Senior Okta Engineer- Remote/Delivery Center Role
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below…
Work you’ll do
The Okta IAM Senior Engineer provides day to day Okta application integration engineering support, including but not limited to configuring identities platforms, developing technical code, onboarding, and developing training. The Okta IAM Senior Engineer will complete the assigned engagement tasks within the project scope and budget, while meeting deliverable requirements.
- Hands-on development/coding in Okta
- Integrating on-premise applications with a SSO solution and multiple IdPs using SAML
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance for this role
- Must have 3 years of IAM experience including 2+ years of Okta development/coding/onboarding
- Strong understanding of SSO/federated authentication methods (SAML, OIDC) and their components
- Experience integrating on-premise applications with a SSO solution and integrating multiple IdPs using SAML
- Experience with Okta SSO and standing up a new Okta organization
- Experience making API calls to the Okta API or another Identity Provider API
- Able to effectively present SSO concepts to clients with various levels of technical understanding
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Travel up to 15%
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Okta Certified Administrator or higher
- Experience with Okta CIAM
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?