Client Relationship Executive - Olympic Ecosystem (IOC)
Deloitte Services LP is seeking competitively driven and high performing candidates focused on business development by establishing strategic relationships, driving differentiated client experiences, and enabling an issue-based platform approach to fundamentally transform the major sports entrepreneurial spirit, and relevant industry experience and established networks. In this role, candidates will have responsibility for relationship and business development, as well as sales across global sports events for the wide range of services offered by Deloitte and our partners.
Deloitte is building the future business and technology backbone for global sporting events and other major events. There is an established and growing team around the globe dedicated to building and running the delivery and overall experience of these events. This is an unprecedented opportunity that will strategically and methodically transform some of the largest, most operationally complex events in the world and inspire a new generation of leaders to create positive change through sport. Deloitte is looking to develop a team to design and build a foundation that preserves stability and consistent delivery while also facilitating scalable innovation for future events.
The work you’ll do
The individual is responsible for building and nurturing the relationship between Deloitte and the target sports clients, helping to generate client impact and market Deloitte's services, as well as the planning and penetration of target areas within the client's organization, and sales.
The role involves:
- Building trusted advisor relationships with key client executives through content-driven discussions and access to relevant industry trends
- Sustain key client relationships throughout opportunity and engagement life cycle
- Comfortable navigating various levels within the client organization
- Delivering differentiated client experiences and overall client impact
- Working closely with each account team member to develop differentiated strategies
- Playing a leadership role in pursuits, proposals, and overall account management
- Develop a sport client portfolio and associated sales and client teams
- Developing short, medium, and long term go to market sales plans focused on major events
Supporting our client service teams’ execution of our U.S. firms’ strategies, the CRE is instrumental in helping our engagement teams deliver world-class service and value to our clients. The team is a dedicated group across three Deloitte businesses focused on delivering value and impact across a wide range of platforms and issues.
- Passion for client service and client impact
- Track record of delivering high impact solutions and experiences
- Track record of developing high impact senior relationships
- 10-15 years’ experience as account relationship and/or business development manager
- Strong professional services sales management knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated ability to leverage an established global network of clients or contacts across major sport and non-sport organizations
- Success in playing a leading role within a matrixed and global account team
- Strong background in crafting and delivering proposals
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in multiple client pursuits concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully as an individual contributor
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with executives and diverse teams
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is desirable
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Specific major global sporting event experience with solid understanding of the related ecosystem of players, delivery expectations, and timelines
- Passionate and informed on new technology and its capabilities and implications
- Demonstrated track record and credibility in the major events business
- Works well with ambiguity and able to drive outcomes in complex and fast-paced environments
- Culturally aware and curious global citizen
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in business and/or computer science program
- Multi-lingual – Fluent in English and additional languages (i.e., French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, etc.)
Location and Logistics
- With offices in nearly 100 cities globally, Deloitte has a unique flexibility to hire the best talent where it is located.
- Hybrid working arrangement balancing virtual / remote working arrangement with availability to travel as required
- This role will work across countries, Deloitte Member Firms, and in collaboration with our Third-Party Partners
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $169,180 to $314,390.
You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.
EA_CMG_ ExpHireMust be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?