Tax Sales Executive - Nashville
Deloitte Services is seeking a proven, high-caliber, solution-oriented Sales Executive to build pipeline, initiate, cultivate, nurture and expand relationships, drive the sales process and increase revenue for its Tax practice. Qualified candidates should have relevant business/tax advisory experience and a proven track record of sales success calling on CXO’s, VPs of Tax, and other tax executives.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, our Sales Executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
What you’ll do:
The Tax Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for selling the entire realm of tax services to targeted clients and major areas of responsibility include:
- Opportunity creation
- Securing relationships with key decision makers
- Securing relationships with internal constituents
- Managing the opportunity, pursuit and the sales process
- Coordinating team activities
- Developing winning sales strategies
- Participation in orals
- Drive the process towards a successful outcome for all parties
- 10 + years’ successful track record of selling Tax services within assigned territories/client(s)
- Significant level of business development experience in a complex, solution-oriented selling environment driving high end, project–based
- Teamwork, fostering of relationships, and developing consensus in a collaborative selling environment is critical
- Significant and relevant business relationships with CXO’s; especially VP of Tax
- Solid executive presence
- High integrity – honors commitments
- Ability to work as a team player
- Willingness and ability to share knowledge with others
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of professional services
- Familiarity or experience in selling in a matrixed organizational structure (Partnership)
- Ability to travel 20-60%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Tax knowledge
- Undergraduate degree
- Advanced Degree
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?