PMO Analyst - Chantilly, Virginia (Top Secret)
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte’s Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you’ll do
Consultants in Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice with a focus on Federal Government Consulting serve as trusted advisors to most of the federal government agencies in both Washington, DC and around the country.
Seeking a PMO Analyst to support various administrative and data management functions. PMO Analysts will utilize job aids, templates, tools, and procedures, and directly assist in tracking and reporting daily and weekly production. In this role you may be assigned to support the administrative needs of executives, including calendar management, scheduling, communications, printing, and other ad hoc, general office support tasks.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Operations Transformation offering transforms our clients’ core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions that are focused on “heart of the business” issues across client organizations. Using deep sector knowledge and program management skills, we work alongside our clients to implement industry leading practices and manage their most important projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Active Top Secret Clearance required with the ability to obtain SCI with CI Poly
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Office Suite products, including MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Project
- 1+ years program management or PMO support experience
- 1+ years experience working with SharePoint for Web Content Management
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be on site for this role in Chantilly, VA
- Ability to build, organize, and maintain electronic data files to support data management.
- Experience assisting in documenting, consolidating, organizing, and deconflicting intelligence, action items, and responses for meeting notes, talking points, data calls.
- Supported development of functional requirements documentation for potential data-management tools.
- Experience developing and supporting execution of project and communication plans related to intelligence program initiatives.
- Prior experience developing and maintaining SOPs, informational slicks, and methodology documentation.
- Minimum one year of experience managing and producing reports from electronic data.
- Strong editorial and grammar skills, demonstrated by at least one year of experience in copy-editing, print-publishing, or other formalized writing-heavy responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal ability, demonstrated by at least one year of experience working on a multi-disciplined team or within a team-environment.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?