Full Time Tax Delivery Consultant - International Tax/Transfer Pricing - US Delivery Center (Summer/Fall 2023, Winter 2024)
Tax Delivery Consultant – US Delivery Center
Are you passionate about numbers and data analysis with a keen interest in the details? Do you want a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and the ability to share new ideas with your colleagues - without the demands of extensive travel?
If so, consider an opportunity with our Phoenix/Gilbert US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical delivery center.
Work you’ll do
Working independently, as well as collaborating with a diverse group of talented tax professionals from around the country, as a tax delivery consultant on our US Delivery team you will:
(Transfer Pricing) develop a rich set of skills that combine the rigor of modelling, empirical analysis, and economic ideas with the interaction and energy of a global consultancy practice. Tax delivery consultants on the Transfer Pricing team are given the opportunity to develop consulting skills and to apply their expertise to generate creative solutions to complex economic/financial problems. Transfer pricing is an international practice that provides unique opportunities to work virtually with Deloitte professionals across the global network on international engagements. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the chance to communicate your findings:
· Conduct industry research on various external factors that could impact your client’s business and profitability
· Perform economic and financial analyses, as well as more complex modeling (valuations of companies and intangible property)
· Assist with searches for comparable benchmarks and perform analyses of corresponding financial statement data
· Assist in drafting proposals, reports, document requests, client presentations and other client materials.
· Work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
· Manage multiple projects (prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments)
(International Tax) support International Tax Compliance Delivery Center leadership in the preparation, review and filing of U.S. international tax forms. Working independently, as well as collaborating with a diverse group of talented tax professionals from around the country, Tax delivery consultants will work in a team environment to:
· Prepare tax calculations and foreign tax credits across a broad range of clients
· Research tax regulations
· Understand the applicable tax implications for specific clients and make recommendations based on your findings
· Design process and time saving efficiencies relating to data collection, data wrangling, mapping, and tax tools.
· Ensure all supported engagements adopt and follow leading edge practices and timely deliverable expectations.
· Assist with post-compliance analytics to help deliver additional consultative value to clients.
· Collaborate with client engagement leaders to address the engagement lifecycle including budgeting, billing, management, and engagement team deployment.
· Support the development of new and existing staff delivery service team staff members.
Tax delivery consultants should be able to:
· Work in a fast-paced environment on multiple assignments or engagements
· Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills necessary for collaborating with teams, both virtually and onsite
· Demonstrate an understanding of broad business & technical tax issues and ability to apply judgement to daily tasks
· Effectively communicate with team members and clients, in a clear and effective manner
Our US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work with limited travel and flexible work schedules during certain months. Professionals will provide increased knowledge sharing through a collection of best practices to be leveraged by engagement teams, resulting in deeper insights to our clients while maintaining high quality.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, International Business, Mathematics, or a technology related field
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
· The start date for this position will be in Summer/Fall 2023 or Winter 2024
· 3.0 or higher GPA
· (Transfer Pricing) A strong understanding of economics/finance, modelling, and empirical analysis
· (International Tax) Existing skills or the desire to develop technology skills including the following: Advanced Excel, PowerQuery, VBA, Alteryx, XML
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of our legal structure. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Copyright © 2023 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?