OCEO Manager - Web Design and Management
The OCEO serves as the “connective tissue” to support client service delivery for our Advantaged Client Portfolio (ACP) attest engagements. For these clients, the team focuses on:
- Providing marketplace perspectives to client engagement teams
- Removing barriers to delivery and supporting client service execution
- Sharing learnings and leading practices among LCSPs and teams, as well as providing knowledge-sharing forums
- Providing targeted leadership development programs to select professionals serving ACP clients While the Platinum portfolio is the primary responsibility of the OCEO, most projects are designed to support the broader audit practice and clients A role in the OCEO is an opportunity to make a difference.
Work You’ll Do
As a manager focused on the group’s web presence on DeloitteNet, you will be responsible for revamping the OCEO website to enhance and maintain the user experience. You will coordinate with other members of the team, including graphic designers, to conceptualize web pages to organize, convey and present both word- and graphic-based content most effectively. You will be responsible for designing the overall layout and aesthetic for OCEO website which may include:
- Create mock-ups for the OCEO site and lead the redesign efforts
- Work closely with different content managers and translate their thoughts into a visually appealing design
- Conceptualize creative ideas, design sample pages with easy navigation
- Maintain the appearance of the OCEO website by enforcing content standards and managing regular content maintenance owned by others
- Troubleshoot and resolve functionality issues with KX team and US India DeloitteNet team.
As a manager in the OCEO, you will also have exposure to many areas of our team’s responsibilities, which may include:
- Broad engagement team support – Respond to a variety of requests from teams, leaders, and others in the firm for leading practices, tools, resources, thought leadership, etc. Team Members regularly develop materials and communications, both templates and customized, relating to the following:
- Leading practices
- Audit committee meeting preparation resources
- Audit committee communications, including client service plans and other required deliverables
- Value delivery beyond the audit
- Client organization, audit committee and board leading practices
- OCEO Collaboration Forums – Support the planning and delivery of knowledge-sharing forums for engagement teams to share common challenges and ideas for serving clients with excellence.
- Client service planning workshops – Assist in delivery of an on-site workshop to help an engagement team think more broadly about client service, including bringing the breadth and depth of Deloitte’s capabilities and focusing on relationship-building.
- Leadership development – Contribute to the planning and execution our development programs: Right Start, On Deck, Leaders of Tomorrow, OCEO Senior Manager Leadership Development Program, OCEO Manager Summit, and other programs in development. These programs target our highest performers and are focused on enhancing leadership skills.
- Transition Labs – Manage labs for audit committees, audit committee chairs, transitioning LCSPs, and new and existing audit engagement teams and their clients. Labs are focused on defining priorities for lab participants and helping develop an action plan for success.
- Quarterly conference calls – Support quarterly LCSP & AP conference calls and Connections calls (for senior managers and managers). Activities include agenda development, identification of and coordination with speakers, and running the calls. These calls provide our people with timely and relevant information that will help them better serve their clients (e.g., current technical issues, regulatory updates, leadership perspectives).
- Other initiatives – Participate on teams for various other strategic projects and initiatives that arise from changes in the competitive landscape and in response to client needs.
- The team meets regularly to evaluate our complement of projects and discuss improvements, raising the bar on existing offerings or developing and launching new offerings.
The position offers opportunities to:
- Have high visibility to US Audit & Assurance and firm leadership, other national office departments and leaders, and PPMDs serving our largest attest clients
- Deepen your understanding of the US Audit & Assurance practice and strategy
- Enhance your professional development, executive presence, project management, communication, analytical, and presentation skills
- Serve as a national resource for LCSPs, APs, other client service partners, and engagement teams
- Develop and share tools, information, and leading practices to help engagement teams deliver quality and value to their clients
- Gain important perspective regarding the interactions of our senior partners with client management and audit committees, as well as the nuances of serving large, multinational corporations
- Enhance your national network of peers and leaders
Our culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit support professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar of quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Dreamweaver and/or other web design programs
- Ability to travel up to 25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- 5+ years of experience in public accounting
- Excellent eye for design and intimate understanding of design elements resulting in positive user experience
- Ability to manage and support multiple large projects as well as respond to real-time, sensitive requests and projects from a variety of constituencies including clients, leadership, and partners in the field
- Self-starter; ability to work with little direction on a geographically disperse team; proactive and takes initiative
- Flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong executive presence, written and verbal communication skills, and comfort interacting with leadership
- Leadership skills, including capability to motivate and develop people, exhibits good judgement and strong decision-making capabilities
- Relationship builder both internally with leaders and other Deloitte professionals and externally with clients
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders to achieve organizational outcomes
- Strong project management/delivery and "upward management" skills for working with senior leaders
- Highly organized and results- and detail-oriented
- Strong service orientation and commitment to excellence
- High degree of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality
- Strong analytical skills, problem/issue identification and resolution skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Platinum-A or Premier-A client experience
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $86,425 to $177,470.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?