ConvergePROSPERITY BankingSuite - Global Sales Engineer (Senior Consultant) NBI_US
Global Sales Engineer - Financial Products
Deloitte’s Product Transformation and BankingSuite
Deloitte recently launched the Converge™ hybrid market offering as part of a $750M investment in product development over the next 5 years, which will blend the agility of a startup and the reach of a leading professional services firm. Converge is launching a Banking Suite product line to compete in the exciting FinTech ecosystem, which will focus on delivering a world-class customer experience for consumer and small businesses of smaller banks and non-banks. The Banking Suite platform is a cloud-native stack at every layer and aims to help Banking Suite clients compete with large bank incumbents and FinTechs with the flexibility to deliver innovative marketing, product, and pricing strategies, while enjoying dramatically lower digital bank operating costs. The Banking Suite team is looking to build a FinTech startup team with a passion for innovation and the experience to launch a high-quality digital banking product.
Work You'll Do
- Ensure customer needs are aligned with BankingSuite products from qualify to close by finding and cultivating qualified prospects with the highest product-market fit.
- Manage the global BankingSuite client pipeline across all member firms (US, UK, Netherlands, Australia, Poland, Portugal, and Canada) by rigorously tracking leads and advancing prospects through the funnel.
- Build and maintain compelling sales pitch and product demonstration content that is aligned with product marketing materials.
- Use technical and architectural skills to speak in the client’s language for relating product requirements to business needs.
- Reduce the evaluation phase of the sales cycle, increase conversion rate, and speed up time to value for our clients.
- Lead/Participate in discovery sessions with clients to understand/identify pain points as a basis to build an innovative solution based on the BankingSuite product portfolio.
- Fully understand and clearly articulate the benefits of BankingSuite to stakeholders at all levels. (i.e. Lead Client Service Partners, Market Offering Leaders, Client IT Staff, lines of business leaders and "C" level executives)
- Create memorable positive experiences for our clients, using empathy, storytelling, and immersive demo techniques
- Leverage your technical skills to build innovative art of the possible demos and establish a trusted relationship to the technical stakeholders on customer side.
- Use your business knowledge and industry experience to identify retail banking challenges and trends and develop tailored BankingSuite value propositions
- Represent BankingSuite during Marketing or Partner Events (e.g. Industry demos, industry specific discussions/use cases)
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- Must have FinTech Product and/or Retail Banking experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in fast-paced sales roles for SaaS-based products.
- Technical knowledge on major Cloud Service Providers including Azure, AWS, GCP, and Salesforce
- Ability to work with complex business requirements and translate them into the design of solutions, including multi product demos, user story creation, business rules, etc.
- Understanding and balancing the differences between product selling, solution selling, and professional services to ensure the needs of larger clients are being met
- Ability to travel approximately 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- Experience working remotely and collaborating with offshore teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly collaborative and with the ability to lead by influence.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $81,000-$164,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?