Finance and Accounting Manager (TS/SCI/Polygraph)
#DS&J Intelligence Community
Deloitte is hiring a Finance and Accounting Manager in Northern VA!
Join our team and begin tackling critical issues at all levels of government in a team-focused environment with an emphasis on personal and professional growth. Now more than ever, organizations need support to address pressing needs in accounting, budgeting/forecasting, financial reporting, assurance, and internal controls. Accounting & Internal Controls (A&IC) is well-positioned to help our clients address their most urgent finance transformation needs. If you are interested in helping organizations effectively manage financial risks, then our team would be a great fit for you!
Work you’ll do
- Support and lead financial initiativeswithin an IC client
- Support strategic and tactical audit readiness
- Provide support to an Intelligence Community client
- Support financial transformation efforts of an IC client
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our team provides resources to help clients manage their core accounting and financial reporting functions , as well as solutions to help them achieve their controls and finance transformation aspirations. Our professionals keep up with emerging regulatory guidance along with industry and business trends to assist financial organizations. We develop solutions to data complexities to help our clients achieve optimal finance transformation and meet their digital controllership goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Accounting, Business, Finance, or other related field of study
- 7 or more years of federal financial management work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required
- Design and implementation of internal controls, property documentation, and valuation methodologies
- Ability to travel 5-10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Federal financial management, accounting, auditing, IT audit and/or IT controls experience
- Demonstrated experience with business process improvement
- Knowledge of OMB A-123 and governance of financial and operational control processes
- Regulatory compliance and risk management experience
- Familiarity with GAAP compliance
- Financial statement audit and auditability experience
- Experience with cost modeling
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?