Lead Software Engineer - Senior ServiceNow Developer
Risk & Financial Advisory - Lead Software Engineer – Senior ServiceNow Developer
Do you thrive in times of disruption? Have a drive to be a part of the technology evolution and a passion for turning challenges and opportunities into long-term competitive advantages? As a Lead Software Engineer in our Hybrid-Operate group, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience working alongside leading professionals across diverse industries.
Work you’ll do:
As a Lead ServiceNow Developer, you will be responsible for development, core configuration, and technical expertise of Deloitte’s ServiceNow implementation. You have a solution-focused mindset and the ability to provide excellent customer service, training and support. Candidates must be passionate about technology, love customer service and can thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Day to day job responsibilities may include:
- Lead the ServiceNow implementation projects across the Risk & Financial Advisory Hybrid Operate group
- Develop proof of concept solutions on ServiceNow platform for internal and go-to market solutions
- Translate functional specifications into logical, competent-based technical designs
- Design and develop new ServiceNow workflows and processes
- Develop custom Service portal pages/widgets to support the Business Organization
- Conduct code walkthrough, code review of junior team members' code
- Ensures team members develop the ServiceNow solution as per the best practices to maintain system compliance
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test plans and suites. Estimates, prioritizes, plan and coordinates testing activities
- Identify, document and track software defects
- Perform thorough regression testing of resolved defects
- Participate in User Access Test (UAT) to collect feedback from UAT Team, ITIL Process owners, Clients and fine-tune the solution
- Manage update sets for migration of the code base to test and production environments
- Leads ServiceNow maintenance, upgrade planning and administration
- Coordination with vendor for ServiceNow product defects
The desired candidate is an organized, self-driven individual with a proven ability to achieve development objectives. They will have the ability to be successful while working independently or as part of a team and will be able to adapt quickly to shifts in priorities and/objectives. They will be passionate about learning and applying their technical skills and experiences to solve real-world problems, and possess strong listening, verbal, & written communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines or equivalent work experience
- 5+years of ServiceNow Implementation experience
- Experience with CMDB Implementation
- Proven implementation experience with at least 2-3 SNOW modules (e.g. ITSM, CSM, SecOps etc.)
- Proven experience in integration of ServiceNow with other IT applications using REST/SOAP APIs
- Experience gathering requirements from internal/external stakeholders, and creating/maintaining the ServiceNow solution documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Experience working with Scrum or Agile development processes
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Certified Implementation Specialist certification
- Certified Application Developer
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?