Autonomous Driving AI/ML Engineer - Managed AI
Software Engineering, Data Science
Posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2023
We are seeking a highly skilled AI/ML Engineer with experience in the autonomous driving industry to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in artificial intelligence and machine learning, with a focus on autonomous vehicles. The candidate will be able to design, implement, and maintain AI systems for our autonomous driving systems.
- Design, implement, and maintain AI systems for autonomous driving, with a focus on perception models
- Develop and implement algorithms for object detection, tracking, and classification using sensor data
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure smooth integration of AI systems with autonomous driving stack
- Continuously improve AI systems through monitoring, performance tuning, and cost optimization
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to software
- Provide technical guidance and support to others
- 3+ years' experience strong experience with artificial intelligence and machine learning
- 3+ years' experience with computer vision and image processing techniques
- 3+ years' strong experience with programming languages such as Python and C++
- 3+ years' experience with popular machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch
- 2+ experience with distributed computing and deep learning technologies such as Apache MXNet, CUDA, cuDNN, TensorRT
- 2+ experience with autonomous vehicle software and hardware systems
- 2+ years' experience with containerization, specifically Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Ability to travel up to 30%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of deep learning techniques such as CNNs and RNNs
- Experience in autonomous driving, including perception and prediction
- Experience with autonomous driving sensors and compute
- Experience with sensor fusion and sensor data processing
- Experience with real-time systems and embedded systems
- Experience with cloud-based AI solutions
If you're passionate about autonomous driving and have a solid background in artificial intelligence and machine learning, specifically with experience in autonomous driving, we would like to hear from you.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
See more open positions at Deloitte
Something looks off?