Audit & Assurance Staff Full Time - Summer/Fall 2023, Winter 2024
Are you a detail-oriented, inquisitive minded individual who enjoys coming up with innovative solutions? At Deloitte, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients. As a full-time audit professional, you'll design and execute audit procedures based on your understanding of the client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. You’ll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models to increase your understanding of how organizations operate.
Work you’ll do
You’ll use your knowledge and analytical mind-set to audit client financials, transactions and internal control processes. You’ll work independently and collaborate with diverse group of talented audit professionals to deliver exceptional audit client service delivery. You will use our cutting-edge audit tools and technologies that use artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, data visualizations and process flow automation to perform data interrogation and analysis of client data to share a dynamic picture that provides meaningful insights to the client.
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
· Bachelor of Science/Business Administration of Science in Accounting or related field
· Must meet minimum requirements for CPA eligibility before beginning full-time employment
· Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
· Strong academic track record, minimum GPA of 3.0
· Master of Science in Accounting or related field
· Relevant work experience (i.e. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
· Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
· Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
· Proven experience working independently and managing multiple assignments in a dynamic environmentRecruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?