Operational Technology (OT) Engineer in Huntsville, AL (Secret cleared)
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte’s Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you’ll do
- Support the implementation of cyber security policies, architectures, technical standards, technical controls, security solutions, guidelines, procedures, and other elements necessary to maintain security and compliance posture
- Perform OT Engineering functions including secure software / hardware design and implementation, software installation, configuration, testing, and documentation, software upgrades, maintenance and security administration
- Provide technical support including trouble shooting and problem resolution
- Support the implementation of cyber security policies, architectures, technical standards, technical controls, security solutions, guidelines, procedures, and other elements necessary to maintain security and compliance posture.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things—not stopping them—and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you’re seeking a career implementing, architecting, and—in select cases—handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret Security clearance required
- Must have an understanding of Security Standards, Industrial Control Systems and underlying principles of networking, infrastructure and system integration.
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Experience with one or more of the following is preferred: security perimeter technology, Operating System security, logging and monitoring tools, policy and procedure, risk assessments, security awareness, or related information security subject area.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?