Customer Experience Field Examiner - Project Associate 5
Deloitte’s Brand Operations Services is looking for experienced professionals with excellent communication skills, critical thinking and analytical abilities to execute facility inspection and brand compliance inspections for our client.
In this role, the Project Associate will conduct comprehensive on-site facility inspections as assigned, generate client-facing reports, and detailed remediation plans from the results of the inspection process in accordance with the client program. The Project Associate will accomplish this by capturing details and photographic documentation during the inspection to generate client report and remediation plan. Following the inspection, the Project Associate will also support each inspected facility’s leadership with a series of virtual follow-up sessions to work through the remediation plan report and help the client resolve issues found during the inspection.
The Project Associate may also be asked to participate in training sessions for new hires and period internal alignment throughout the duration of the facility inspection program.
Our business goal is to provide the client with critical information and feedback regarding their franchise operator compliance to brand expectations on corporate identity, operational standards and equipment, cleanliness, and conditions. The Project Associate is responsible for delivering accurate, objective assessments of each assigned facility to client leadership, maintaining professional and consistent communication with facility management and working with account leadership to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction.
Project Details & Requirements:
- Conduct facility inspections to meet the unique expectations and program requirements of the client.
- Project Associate will be well versed on the client’s specific inspection requirements, protocols, and details to execute the inspection process, client culture/nomenclature/verbiage, client resources and the methods and procedures designed by the Deloitte business.
- Exercise high level of detail and judgment in evaluating the client’s business operations at an individual property level, identifying areas of non-compliance and communicating those findings to the client.
- Develop and produce accurate and consistent inspections through written reports in English.
- Communicate through verbal follow-up sessions to support the client with remediation.
- Display high level of professionalism when interacting the client’s property-level leadership and staff throughout the inspection to establish a level trust when conducting follow-up interactions.
- Attend and participate in team meetings and conference calls as required to meet client project requirements.
- Must be able to travel to client site (both driving and air travel) as required by the client. Overnight stays will be required.
The successful Project Associate will possess:
- Excellent command of English language (clearly speaking, reading comprehension, and writing) with strong analytic and presentation abilities.
- Skillful and fluid communication skills possessing the flexibility to communicate effectively with each client representative in the style and manner that they prefer.
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision, while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Confidence working in a client facing role where they will be helping clients achieve customer satisfaction through their inspections.
- Ability to train and coach in a fast pace environment, with the ability to provide guidance through strong communication
- 2+ year experience in customer service, training, operations, or related field
- Experience working in car/rental/automotive, retail, facilities, or client service operations
- Proficiency with all current technology and Microsoft Office programs, including, but not limited to:
- iPad / tablet / notebook / smartphone functionality
- Comfortable with both Android and Apple systems
- Ability to download and interact with mobile applications
- Competence with digital photography clear and image capturing
- Laptop functionality
- Video conferencing software (ex: Zoom)
- Ability to utilize multiple web applications (at least 3) at one time
- Microsoft Teams
- iPad / tablet / notebook / smartphone functionality
- Must be able to travel 100% to client site (both driving and air travel) as required by the client. Overnight stays will be required
- Ability to obtain valid US driver's license with no restrictions.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $49,376 to $95,288
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?