Tax - Transformation Manager - Corporate Compliance
Transformation Manager - Corporate Compliance
The Tax Transformation Office enables Tax client service delivery through end-to-end business process improvement across the full range of Tax market offerings, improving delivery efficiency and driving growth. This is an opportunity to be part of an innovative team within Deloitte Tax that delivers value aligned with the Deloitte brand.
The role requires working knowledge of professional services and the end-to-end technology delivery life cycle. As Transformation Manager, with Corporate Tax Compliance client service experience, you will work across multiple tax market offerings collaborating with Tax subject matter specialists and the team within the Tax Transformation Office. Project related activities include:
- ability to apply agile and design thinking techniques to process analysis and design
- engage with Tax professionals to understand client service pain points, assess opportunities, and deliver process improvement
- decomposing business requirements
- collaboration throughout the delivery lifecycle
- user testing
- business readiness
- driving adoption – change management and communication
- analyzing feedback and developing related action plans
- decommissioning legacy systems
- project management
Deloitte Tax LLP's Tax Transformation Office is responsible for the definition of standard processes to support the delivery of Tax services, and the related development and deployment of technology to enable service delivery. The Tax Transformation Office focuses on enhancing Deloitte Tax LLP's ability to deliver value-added, and efficient Tax services to our clients. Tax Transformation consists of professionals with varying backgrounds ranging from Tax Professionals, Human Capital and Technology Consultants, and other IT professionals including QA and Support. The team consults and executes on a wide range of projects with a strong focus on adoption including stakeholder analysis, communications, learning and change management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology related field
- 5+ years of client service experience as a Corporate Tax Compliance Specialist
- 3+ years digital transformation experience
- Agile delivery and design thinking experience
- Business process analysis and design experience
- Project management
- End-to-end technology project delivery
- Training delivery and post-production client facing support experience
- Strong focus on deployment, adoption and driving change
- Assist in the development of a tax technology strategy supporting tax compliance and provision platforms to maximize efficiencies and streamline processes
- Strong communication skills and be a champion of process and technology improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously while delivering outstanding quality and meeting established deadlines
- Ability to travel 25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Active CPA within state of current residence
- Agile or PMP certification
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel experience
- Working knowledge of data management and metrics
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $101,500 to $222,000
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?