ONESOURCE Implementation Tax Senior TMC-CSG
Corptax - ONESOURCE Implementation – Senior
The role of technology in tax functions has grown exponentially in importance as resource needs change and tax regulations become more rigorous. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the growing tax landscape through a technology lens and partnering with passionate professionals to help companies achieve their tax objectives; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What you’ll do
As a professional in Deloitte’s Technology Consulting (TTC) team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated approach to technology implementations that help tax departments maximize the strategic value to the organization. You will deliver services for companies that are implementing tax solutions leveraging Corptax applications.
As a Corptax Senior, you will contribute to the growth and success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of ways, including:
- Client Management: Participate in the day-to-day interactions with client’s project team members and Deloitte project leadership members.
- Delivery: Work with a team to implement, restructure and/or refresh tax technology to align tax software with the clients’ specific requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Work with a team to develop and leverage automation and innovative solutions to aid in the efficiency of tax departments.
- Support: Provide training and tax software support around day-to-day activities, tax law or situational changes.
- Project Management: Assist with project management tasks, such as creating workplans, tracking budgeted time to actual hours incurred, writing status reports, and actively participating in status calls.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader TTC practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve clients holistically.
- People Development: Participate in the development of team members.
- Business Development: Participate in and contribute to pursuit teams.
- At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) practice helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function’s unique needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help clients with a successful ERP implementation.
- Deloitte TTC professionals are aligned across our global network of member firms to support our clients’ objectives and address their challenges. Our team’s multi-disciplinary approach combines tax technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and efficiency within our client’s organization. TTC’s business services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap development for a desired future state, data management solutions, automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems, agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting.
- 3+ years’ experience in implementation of direct tax solutions (compliance and provision) preferably Corptax; ONESOURCE and Longview also preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related area
- Ability to travel 80% , on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office if eligible to sit for the CPA
- If not CPA eligible:
- Licensed Attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Vendor Certification for Management of Implementations (Oracle, SAP, Thomson Reuters, etc.)
- Project Management (PMP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Six Sigma (Black Belt)
- Other - additional various tax technology accreditations may be acceptable based on business review and approval.
- Experience with Big 4, tax software firm or equivalent
- Experience working directly with clients
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $87500 to $179400.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?